Heisman Run :: RELAUNCHED

“I think we substitute more and change personal more often than we did a year ago. Our style of offense is much les predictable that way.” -- LSU Head Coach Les Miles on frequestn substitutions

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Some Personal Favorites

Not much out of the ordinary going on in Heisman Run land these days, so I figured I would give you these two quick links to check out...

http://uselessandpointless.blogspot.com/

GREAT DISCUSSION about "guilty pleasure" music going on... join in. You'll also see your HeismanRun host admit a couple things that may take some coaxing in different circumtsances.

http://www.lacollege.edu/athletics/baseball/

My younger brother (saying younger but knowing full well that he is 3 inches taller and could make me cry uncle without breaking a sweat) played baseball at LC for the last two seasons. This year, he is a student assistant coach, even though he isn't listed on the site (what's with that, coach?). He tells me this is a team capable of great things (even though their last two seasons have been record-breaking years) and I am really excited for them. I'll keep you posted on their season, but it is worth a visit to get to know the team. GEAUX WILDCATS!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home