Heisman Run :: RELAUNCHED

“I think we substitute more and change personal more often than we did a year ago. Our style of offense is much les predictable that way.” -- LSU Head Coach Les Miles on frequestn substitutions

Monday, December 12, 2005

Monday Movie Madness

I saw a number of movies this past weekend... ok, so a number for me is three. However, for the lack of movies I have watched over the last couple of months I am feeling good about myself. In case you are wondering, we indulged in Chirstmas with the Kranks (bookend movie - good beginning, good ending, terrible middle), Fever Pitch (good movie but I still hate the Boston Red Sox), and ventured to the movies to see the big screen adaptaion of Rent (quite good... lot of topics to handle in 2 hours but I thought they did a great job with it).

But, on a Monday morning, we'll dumb it down a bit for some moive trivia - Where did this quote come from?

"For all you care, our record could be Pip farting on a snare drum. I ain't fartin' on no snare drum."


I can't think of that one without laughing!!!! Difficulty - 3 out of 10.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:20 AM , Blogger Luke Sonnier said...

    Totally Airheads, one of the greatest comedies of all time.

    Thanks for the Monday morning pick up.

     
  • At 12:16 PM , Blogger brousky said...

    And our Portland friend is correct!!!

    Hope all is well for y'all (not imagining you hear much of that word now).

    Airheads is actually one of my favorite Sandler movies...

    Actually... didnt' you and I go see that in the theaters only a couple years ago (by couple years ago please read jr. high, trying to convince myself that I am as young as I think I am).

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home