Heisman Run :: RELAUNCHED

“I think we substitute more and change personal more often than we did a year ago. Our style of offense is much les predictable that way.” -- LSU Head Coach Les Miles on frequestn substitutions

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Contact Lenses - Vision Update

I don't walk around like I am a six pack deep into an eventful night anymore - that's a plus.

Happy to report that the contacts trial is going fairly well. I have drastically reduced the taking out/putting in time since we first started. I am really enjoying the new prescription, face feels much more relaxed now that I am not squinting 95% of the day. Maybe I'll smile more, or even laugh now that my face doesn't feel stretched like Mr. Fantastic.

Next test for the contacts - commercial air travel tommorow morning!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home