Heisman Run :: RELAUNCHED

“I think we substitute more and change personal more often than we did a year ago. Our style of offense is much les predictable that way.” -- LSU Head Coach Les Miles on frequestn substitutions

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Gettin The Job Done Again

You gotta like people who are consistent... at least when it comes to rockin' the karaoke mike.

Yeah, that's right.. my boys Bacardi and Cola rocked it again last night at Champps karaoke last night. This time they graced us with a powerful rendition of "This is how we do it" by Montel Jordan that lit up the crowd.

It was on my mind b/c I talked to Cola about an hour ago and we mentioned how much we are enjoying our times together. Got a chance to see the usuals - Big Daddy, Bacardi, Cola, JD (aka JBoogie aka Santa {b/c his birthday is on Christmas day}) as well as a visit from a friend that we don't see too often any more. Oh, and the Headliner was there too!

Real excited b/c I think I just named most of our softball team... gonna be a fun season. Just hope our record is a little better than last season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home