Heisman Run :: RELAUNCHED

“I think we substitute more and change personal more often than we did a year ago. Our style of offense is much les predictable that way.” -- LSU Head Coach Les Miles on frequestn substitutions

Thursday, September 01, 2005

"I was there when the man came, and told us all the news"

Only been 24 hours (or so) since the last post, but too much has happened in the short day.

The best news is that my finacee's family is all accounted for, most of them here in Baton Rouge.

Other notes of interest:

If you know of an apartment/room for rent (pet friendly), A good friend (and reader) is most interested.

We have set up a blog for the faculty/staff of Cabrini High School in New Orleans, where my future mother-in-law teaches science and biology .... Cabrini High School

Toto Too came across another New Orleans evacuees blog... Where Y'at

I am home for the next couple of days because of a "civil unrest" on the LSU Campus. I dont' have any details, only a forward from my former co-workers at the LSU Union from the Chancellor stating that all doors to campus buildings will be locked. I won't speculate as to any rumors of things that I heard, but I will say that the Chancellor's office said the wording was a bit harsh per Daily Report.

I will be watching the work email as well as maintaining these two blogs, so do not hesitate to email me or make comments to these posts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home