Heisman Run :: RELAUNCHED

“I think we substitute more and change personal more often than we did a year ago. Our style of offense is much les predictable that way.” -- LSU Head Coach Les Miles on frequestn substitutions

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

The Things People Do

I told this story the other day and people laughed, so I figured it would be good blog material.

I live in a gated apartment community and the gate is very well timed to only let in one car at a time (technology is awesome!!). One of the coolest things ever is when someone decides to tail someone into the complex and the swinging gate comes down right on the hood of someone's car... that is unless it is your car - that things got force.

The other day, a girl younger than me decided to tail me into the apartment complex. My guess is that she had not been to our complex before and did not realize that the gate would swing down on her car. I guess this because she didnt' tail me too closely and when she realized that the gate was coming down on her car she proceeded to scream and duck! Yep... she ducked below the wheel in a desparate attempt to avoid getting bopped on the head by the gate AFTER it crushed the entire top of her car.

She saw me laughing at her... she realized how funny it was. I am glad some people have senses of humor!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That really is funny,kind of sounds like something I might do...Thanks for making me laugh.

     
  • At 9:35 PM , Blogger brousky said...

    Anytime... we aim to make people laugh. The problem is that some readers laugh even when we are serious.

    More excited to see that you finally choose to comment! Keep it up!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home