Heisman Run :: RELAUNCHED

“I think we substitute more and change personal more often than we did a year ago. Our style of offense is much les predictable that way.” -- LSU Head Coach Les Miles on frequestn substitutions

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

You know that guy too!

In my travels across the internet, I stumbled across an old friend yesterday. You should get to know him too:

ADAM WILSON ONLINE

Adam and I are the same age and entered LSU at the same time. We stayed in the same hall, had some mutual friends and were in an organization together (where we sat in the back of the room and laghed through the meetings). We always took a minute to catch up when we saw each other on campus, but as we moved away from freshman year we went in separate directions. It wasn't until my second senior year (his too!) that we had a chance to reconnect as he and my girlfriend, now fiancee, were in the same improv comedy show. Since then, Adam (along with some other highly talented comedians/actors) have really made an effort to bring comedy and other quality arts to Baton Rouge.

This guy is hillarious! Maybe we are just on some of the same wavelenths as to what we find funny, but I cannot be around him without side splitting laughter. I have been a complete slacker and not caught his stand up act yet, and haven't seen his current improv troupe in about 2 years and it is defanately my loss!

Oh, and just in case you thought you recognized him.. you may have if you have ever been to/watched LSU basketball. Adam is "the snake" - you know that guy who shakes his body violently for several minutes straight! I happen to catch a basketball game at my parent's house, and made the comment that I new that guy as he shook violently on tv and my mother goes into a tirade about how proud she is of me becasue I knew him. Not becasue I was going to college, working on a degree, getting slightly above average grades, staying out of trouble - but becasue I personally knew one of the basketball crazies!

SUPPORT ADAM!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home