Heisman Run :: RELAUNCHED

“I think we substitute more and change personal more often than we did a year ago. Our style of offense is much les predictable that way.” -- LSU Head Coach Les Miles on frequestn substitutions

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Thursday Already!

First Off, heart felt apologies for the lack of posting in the last week (I do think it has been a week today). I haven't sat down too much in the last week, and quite often computers were not on the forefront of my mind.

Much to report in the last week including the safety of all immediate Mayer family members (fiance's mothers family) and most of their temporary relocation to the Baton Rouge area. Also, that we are temporarily housing my fiance's mom, sister and sister's friend at Toto Too's place in Baton Rouge. Sister&Friend started school today, as did Toto Too.

Spent some time last week with the Mr and Mrs. The Buffalo and am happy to report their relocation to the Red Stick. They found a great little home for sale and were able to create a great opportunity thanks to Matt Noel from Sauage Reltors and Derek Landy of Fairway Morgage (listed them as my official endorsment reference - these guys are good!).

Necrite at Useless and Pointless has a really good recap of his situation as well as a news recap with commentary. Wishing you the best of luck!

I got a chance to visit with friends last night at Champps again - it was great to get out. Special guest appearance by Headliner and Underdog made the night! Great to see you guys. (Underdog came in all the way from Kansas City to be with his parents - they live on the Westbank). As always... thanks to the Big Daddy, Bacardi, Cola and JD for the invite!

I'll get to see some Louisiana football this weekend... headed back to the old stomping ground of Crowley, LA for Notre Dame vs. Redemporist High School on Friday night. Also, looking forward to seeing the Tigers in action on Saturday. I hope that all of our local/college/professional athletes use their talents and abilities to portray the state in a positive light and show our area/the nation what we are about, even in our toughest times.

It has been pretty tough to keep everything in perspective at the moment, so I apologize if the posts are a bit jumbled and all over the place. I still feel there is so much more that I can do personally, and I hope to be able to do it. The offer still stands - If I can help you with anything, anything at all, please let me know.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home