Heisman Run :: RELAUNCHED

“I think we substitute more and change personal more often than we did a year ago. Our style of offense is much les predictable that way.” -- LSU Head Coach Les Miles on frequestn substitutions

Friday, August 26, 2005

What a year it was!

Sorry about the small abscence in posting. Motivation (more specifically follow through), is dipping into the negative, however all signs point up!

In the meantime, you should venture over to my friend Kyle's blog (Kyle's brain on the links to your right) and check out his newest feature - dedication to the music of the 90's. This post is all about 1994 and his top 5 albums. Maybe I appreciate it greatly becasue those are some of my all-time favorite albums, not just of the year. For the year, I ranked them in a bit different order, but that is only based on how much I played each one out myself. I'll put my rankings in the comments section, so as to not spoil the fun. Visit Kyle's Brain and then check back wiht us here at the Heisman Run for my takes on the year that was 1994.

And a thanks again to our friend Necrite98 at Useless and Pointless Knlowledge for the shout out - he called us a "good read." Thanks have been delayed because we were told by legal that we had to double check the claim for its legitimacy before we could regonize it, legal didn't believe he was talking about our blog!

3 Comments:

  • At 12:39 PM , Blogger Luke Sonnier said...

    Gotta get the word out, you know?

    I just love the fact that I've finally become part of a small but good blogging community. Between you and your wife, The Buffalo, Scott and myself we've got a neat little community of intelligent bloggers. I think it's cool. I wish everyone I know would start a blog.

     
  • At 7:02 PM , Blogger Kelly Broussard said...

    I guess I am going to beat you to your own list! But here goes..Keep in mind I was in 8th grade-freshman year in 1994. lol
    1. No need to argue - The Cranberries; I got to see them live and thought I was the coolest incoming freshman ever!
    2. II - Boyz II Men; If you like strong harmonies and sappy love songs this one was a must
    3. CrazySexyCool - TLC; I don't quite remember why but this was one of my favorite albums, at least until FanMail came out...again for some crazy reason I loved that one too!
    4. Hell Freezes Over - The Eagles; I hadnt been an Eagles fan until my dad brought this one home and I swiped it after listening to it a few times.
    Sorry no fifth...maybe Aerosmiths Big Ones would be my fifth...although I didnt really listen to it in '94. Mostly listened to it later!
    Anyway! Theres my list!

     
  • At 2:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Cranberries are a darn good pick. And that Boyz 2 Men album is the shit. I amend those to my list. You go girl!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home