Heisman Run :: RELAUNCHED

“I think we substitute more and change personal more often than we did a year ago. Our style of offense is much les predictable that way.” -- LSU Head Coach Les Miles on frequestn substitutions

Monday, October 17, 2005

Boardroom back in sesson

Well, how about that hiatus for the managent here at the Heisman Run!

Well.. WE"RE BACK (Ok confession time, when I say we - I mean me)

Less than two weeks until I am a married man! I couldn't be more excited, just making sure all of the details have been tended to in the meantime.

GEAUX TIGERS! Big win over U. of Florida - it was hard to sit through, but well worth it in the end.

Tiger fans.. you'll enjoy this. I got asked for directions in the union by none other than #11 Ryan Perilloux. He is much taller than I thought he would be.

Congrats to Mr. The Buffalo, the offical legal department of the Hesiman Run on great news from the Louisiana BAR - now get a bat in your hands!!

XM Radio is awesome!!

Glaring reccomendations for the new Tommy Lee album Tommyland:The Ride. It is actually really well done and I think I relate a bit to his raw and emotional songwriting.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home