Heisman Run :: RELAUNCHED

“I think we substitute more and change personal more often than we did a year ago. Our style of offense is much les predictable that way.” -- LSU Head Coach Les Miles on frequestn substitutions

Thursday, August 04, 2005

AND WE'RE BACK!!!

"Hey man, where you been?" Well, I've been away. "I already knew that. It seems like you haven't touched a computer in a week." Actually, that is correct.

I spent the later part of last week and this week out of town for a wedding (Congrats to the amazing couple!). More notably, In a six day span I spent all of 30 minutes in front of a computer and it was completely out of choice not necessity. This probably marks the longest that I have gone without being in font of a computer since early teenage years. "But arent' you an IT guy?" Exactly - which is why this was actually worth writing about!

In very recent news, former LSU Lady Tigers Basketball Coach Sue Gunter passed away this morning. Please visit www.lsusports.net for the entire story and and heartwarming words about her great career and her great personality. One of my favorite memories of my freshman year was watching Coach Gunter's Lady Tigers take down a nationally ranked #1 Tennessee at the PMAC. The LSU community, as well as women's basketball are both better because of Coach Gunter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home