Heisman Run :: RELAUNCHED

“I think we substitute more and change personal more often than we did a year ago. Our style of offense is much les predictable that way.” -- LSU Head Coach Les Miles on frequestn substitutions

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Bama, Bama, Bama Won't You Bite My Ass

Sent to be via email by a good friend, thought to be worth sharing -


A family of Alabama football supporters heads out to the mall one Saturday to do some Christmas shopping. While in the sports store in the mall, the son picks up a LSU jersey and says to his older sister, "I've decided to become a LSU fan and I would like this for Christmas." His big sister is outraged by this and promptly kicks him in the leg and says, "Go talk to Mom!" Off goes the little lad with the LSU jersey in hand and finds his mother. "Mom?" "Yes son?" "I've decided I'm going to be a LSU fan and I would like this jersey for Christmas." The mother is outraged at this, promptly whacks her son in the head and says, "Go talk to your father!" Off he goes with the LSU jersey in hand and finds his father. "Dad?" "Yes son?" "I've decided I'm going to be a LSU fan and I would like this jersey for Christmas." The father is outraged and promptly slaps his son in the face and says, "No son of mine is ever going to be seen in THAT THING!" About half an hour later, they're all back in the car and heading towards home. The father turns to his son and says, "Son, I hope you've learned something today?" The son says, "Yes, Dad, I have." "Good son, what is it?" The son replies, "I've only been a LSU fan for an hour and I already hate you Alabama bastards!"

Geaux Tigers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home