Heisman Run :: RELAUNCHED

“I think we substitute more and change personal more often than we did a year ago. Our style of offense is much les predictable that way.” -- LSU Head Coach Les Miles on frequestn substitutions

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Guess Who Joined the Party!!

I'll admit that I talk a bit much sometimes, and my favorite topics are often things that are either irrelevant or irreverant. I am lucky enough to have someone in my life that is patient enough to listen to all the filler and eventually see the substance.

I have been talking to my fiance for sometime about reading friend's blogs, having online discussions about the topic or non-topic of the day and eventually developing the Heisman Run. She took an immediate liking to it and has decided it was her turn to blog away...

http://followtheyellowbrickrd.blogspot.com

It is also listed on the right sidebar menu, so it will be with us through our blogging experience!

Enjoy the blogging!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home