Heisman Run :: RELAUNCHED

“I think we substitute more and change personal more often than we did a year ago. Our style of offense is much les predictable that way.” -- LSU Head Coach Les Miles on frequestn substitutions

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

"I got a fever, and the only cure is MORE COWBELL"

Please do not take the following as any type of endorsement, judgement or condemnation of the following, only a relay of information. I promise you that I take current events more seriously than to jump to this quick a conclusion, but I did want to pass this along.

Christopher Walken for President

Stumbled across it on my lunch hour and wanted to share. Doesn't mention too much about his platorm (the politics link actually wouldn't work for me), and no disclaimers stating the legitimacy of the entire campiagn (either way, serious or not serious).

Actors running for political office... its like Arnolod Swartzeneger on steroi... oh nevermind!

Anyone esle need more cowbell??

1 Comments:

  • At 1:27 AM , Blogger The Underdog said...

    Wow,
    Wow,
    Is this for real?
    Is this the real deal?

    Christopher Walkin for Prez? Wow. His early platform is one that I could support if I actually understood what the hell he was standing for. It's great to say you're for something, but better to say how you'll get it accomplished.

    $10 bucks says one of his new movies will be about him becoming Prez.

    I gotta blog this later.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home